View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
This happens to me when I start a new book. Keep dozing off, waking up repeatedly. I get angry with myself because I want to read!

But once I'm in the middle of a good book the sleepiness disappears and I will often read to 4 or 5 am in the morning.

I seem to have hit a lucky patch because my last 4 or 5 books have been un-put-downable.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote