View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
Thanks again Jeff it came to the top of my to read list and I have just finished it. A great read!
Hey Columbus,

Thanks for the kind words. In return, I’m going to send you on a trip around the world!

Wait a minute, you already tried to do that and ended up on some Caribbean island. I don’t want to do the same old thing, so I’m canceling the trip. It’s actually for your own good. This time you might end up in Greenland.

How about instead I make up your own signature slogan?

“Ohio just wouldn’t be the same without me!”

or

“I’m not lost, I’m just taking in the sights!”

or

“That’s not a sea monster, it’s just… eeeaaaayyyyhhhh! Kidding.”

or

“My compass broke.”

or

“Taxis are too expensive. Take the bus, the Columbus!”

Jeff Inlo
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote