View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobor View Post
I goofed entering the subject of the thread for a book I uploaded in the "Other Books" area. (Sterne, Laurence: Tristram Shandy Volume1. v1.5 July 2000). I forgot the format in the thread namein the I also have a revised version of that book. Also I have and updated version of this book. Should I start a new thread with the correct subject name?
it's easier just to modify the title. you should be able to do that yourself i believe, but if you get stuck just ask for some help from a mod ; you can do that by clicking on "report post" (the little blue button to the right of the karma button, with an exclamation point in it) and in the message say what you'd like and what the new title should be.

for the revised version of the book, just use the "manage attachments" button to delete the current attachment and add your new version. most people mention what the changes are and how many downloads there had been of the previous version, and add a new post at the end as well so the thread will get bumped to the top of the list, and people who are subscribed to the thread will see it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote