View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #9
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Although Waterstone's might have a wide selection of pbooks, I don't think their ebook selection is very good right now, just by browsing their website. That would easily explain the 75,000 to 30,000 ratio. The new owners are probably turning to other ebook sources.

I was more interested in the 30,000 in 4 months sales figure. I think that's pretty good.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote