View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #88
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Hi Jim -- I just bought my first Windows phone (Windows 8), and immediately installed Freda. (I've been using it for years on my WM6 PDA.) I'm having trouble getting the Calibre access to work. I've applied the correct URL for viewing the Calibre catalogue, and for one brief moment I actually saw the library listing. But after downloading one book, I've not been able to get back to the library. The URL appears correct, and if I do a search for a specific title, it finds the title for me. (Or did. But now I can't repeat that, either.)

I've verified that the Calibre server is working, by testing it from Aldiko on my Android tablet. Could it be a permissions thing on my home wifi network? I'm stumped.

Jeff
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote