View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #909
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
How about dd?
did and it Lives! by thte time it booted back up, the batter was down to 1/4th icon, so now i have a K3 and K4! though the back side is a lil roughed up when opend it up

went to setup Wifi, this is slightly odd. "wifi MAC Address: unavilable"
Serial Number (all 0's)
now this IS a Wifi only, however the teardown showed it had the 3G modem but the SIM slot isnt there, but for "Network Capability it shows Wifi & 3G"

thats teh Only thing i need to fix is Wifi this was done with 3.3 Bootloader image, + 3.4 Kernel and Rootfs surprisingly the MMC was NOT blank, all my books and collections are still there!

ok Apparently it cant Reset to factory defaults either O-o

Last edited by CaelThunderwing; 12-13-2012 at 06:11 PM.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote