View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #34906
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Feeding the cat.

Step one - wash cat's bowl and move to kitchen to get food.

Step two - notice the Gecko on the kitchen floor before the cat does, but fail to react quickly enough.

Step three - grab cat by tail (because cat's reaction time is quick) and remove him to another room and shut door.

Step four - spend a stoopidd amount of time chasing gecko around kitchen floor (usually I am Pretty good at catching to rescue lizards).

Step five - finally catch gecko minus wriggling tail, and remove it to the garden.

Step six - let the cat out who eats the tail and complains about the rest of the gecko missing.

Step seven - put cat meat into cat bowl and give to cat.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote