View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #204
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
It is an interesting idea and I actually thought the ads were cute. It would be pertinent to my interests because I like to read in bed late at night but I have my Android devices (phone and now tablet, need to edit my profile) and the reading apps I use have a "night" setting.

For my eInk (and I love to read in a nice, sunny yard), my Kobo is still going strong and I don't intend to get another eInk until it breaks. I would probably get an eInk with a backlight when that happens.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote