View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:18 AM   #13
JayB
Enthusiast
JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950 PRS-300
Well good luck with your 950. It is a very nice reader but I could not imagine paying the prices you are listing.

I also dont understand why you are bashing the T1 so hard. Have you held one yet. It might be plastic but there are different grades of plastic. I'm sure it is going to be a very nice piece of hardware.

All I'm saying is that the only advantages of the 950 are 3g and a 7" screen if those two things are worth the difference go for it.

If you are expecting the 950 to feel all metal and as well constructed as something like an Ipod touch 4g I think you are going to be dissapointed.

Make sure you actually get a chance to use a 950 before you pay such a huge premium.

Enjoy whatever you pick.
JayB is offline   Reply With Quote