View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #7
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Congrats Van.

I checked at my two closest Borders now and they have zero discount on the Sony reader, even for a rewards card holder. Their holiday coupons specifically excluded the reader. Not only that but neither store manager has heard about the $50 credit deal! It does not show on their current or upcoming promotion lists, despite my showing them my Borders beta-site promotion print-out. They had no codes or special CD packages to give away with the readers yet.

All they could suggest is someone at corporate pulled the trigger too early.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote