View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I'm sure there is a way - I guess I'll have to dive into calibre to figure it out. I've been reading in the Calibre forum, but so far what they are saying hasn't clicked with me. As soon as I read it several more times, I'll ask the question over there.

Lynn
I see. I think if you create an HTML file that links to each of the other files you will get what you are looking for. There is certainly a WAY to do it.

Like you said, post on the Calibre section would be your best bet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote