View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #109
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay so its installed. took literally less that 30 seconds.

I downloaded LibreratorK4NTshortcutkeys.pdf to /mnt/us/documents

and chose OPEN IN DOCUMENTS

I see LibreratorK4NTshortcutkeys.pdf - I click it and choose PDFReader

There's the shortcuts.

I press MENU and then SETTINGS...

I see "Turn overlap shading ON" so I dont think you were talking about that now... since it is off by default (I thought I recall him saying )

- I'll go add a long PDF now

DONE. I try "Fit to column height" , "Two column mode", "Manual" (eugh), "Fit to page", et al in the PDFReader... There are some pretty ugly settings for this stupidly hard to render technical document but it does as it is asked.

then I try REFLOW on the same document. I get "Rendering in background" occasionally as the document is huge. but the pages render perfectly and each overlap is managed correctly.

SO..

have you tried this on more than one PDF?

My results are: Perfect.

Last edited by twobob; 03-02-2013 at 06:09 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote