View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
"Shove" is what I do to get all the paperbacks onto the shelves
Calibre 64 latest version? Mine definitely chucks. Sometimes it lobs. Occasionally flings acrobatically with a somersault if it wants to show off.
Perhaps my Kobo and Calibre know how eager I am to start reading what I am transferring. Is it a feature of the driver?

Either that or it may be my cheap micro SD lead.

Quote:
Don't get me started on that.
Please, start. The more we keep mentioning it, the more Kobo might listen and fix what was an awesome feature.
I was thinking about series with different authors. Like the Star Trek, Stargate or Honorverse, or Wheel of Time and more. Handling these without series sort isn't pretty; I think I'd need a shelf.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote