View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 01:37 AM   #7
alphane
alphane began at the beginning.

Device: PB622
Thanks again for your help.

Following your advice I put "find" in /mnt/ext1/system/bin. However, when I asked the question, my concern was about its use in pbterm. But a strange -very strange- thing happened. I changed the $PATH in pbterm, with export and ... the shell couldn't find the command "find". I had to give the full path to run it ! This baffles me utterly. There must be something obvious but ... what ??

Furthermore, I don't understand what you mean by "source" it. "source" is not a command : I couldn't find it with pbterm. So what is it? Where do I find it? -Probably something I should know but, then, I don't!- And the "setpath" file you suggest to create, I take it this is a script, isn't ? Or not? If it had been a command I would think it was to run initializations at start up. But as I couldn't find it ...

And last about ssh and utelnetd, I'm still working on it - as it is not working! - but I'll post my -alas, many- questions in the thread I started about it. Seems best, isn't it? Anyway, thank you for the change in utelnetd, I'm sure I'll find it nice ... when I get it to work !

Last edited by alphane; 06-05-2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: wording mistake
alphane is offline   Reply With Quote