View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #393
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
As far as I'm concerned, Bookripper and most anyone else are perfectly welcome here. But there is such a thing as constructively criticizing something, whether an e-reader, a movie, a relationship or anything else, and it is another to bash it down in a totally subjective way.
He called this reader "a piece of crap". Well I tend to think this reader is worth a little more than crap. And I just pointed that out. If some can't take it then too bad for them.
apparently people like to talk about my posts so I feel obliged to respond

Ok, I used the term "piece of cr@p" (for me, thats still softer than "crap")
why did i do that? plain and simple, because kobo advertises the Glo as something it's not. my comment is based on the fact that it can not hold x1000 books as they clearly claim it can . go check it out on their website.

I needed that and I am disappointed, it's not like I got the thing for free. would you accept it if you bought a 16 GIG mp3 player that in reality could only hold 2 GIG? I dont think so, but it seems like Ereaders are allowed to underachieve..
Never did I address or attacked someone personal.
If anyone considers this as "bashing", I couldn't care less....

Grtz, Ripper
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote