Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #362
JayB
Enthusiast
JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950 PRS-300
I've bought the last 3 Gens of Sony's. PRS-300, PRS-950, and PRS-T1.

Sony has always seemed like they were ahead of the pack in innovation. This year they just rereleased the same model.

I'm thinking of jumping ship to Amazon. The light is a big deal its the one thing I dont like about ereaders is they take a lot of light to look good.

I really like my T1 and will keep it for library books. But Sony has really disappointed me this go around.

Is there any chance Sony releases a T2 with a light, using the same tech as the Kindle PW, this year?
JayB is offline   Reply With Quote