View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But we have a series here that has all the books in eBook form in some form. Other then the one in Topaz, all the rest are Mobipocket. So why not get #3 in Mobipocket and then release them all to the various eBook shops with a reasonable price for those in MMPB? Anyway, I've sent an email to the Julia asking how i can go about getting her books in eBook format in either MS Reader, Mobipocket, or ePub. I'll see what sort of answer I get back.
That's not correct, 2-5 were in Topaz, only 1 and 6 were in mobi. Unless they re-released the others.

I was glad to see the return of mobi format for this series. I suffered through the Topaz (so far the only Topaz I've bought knowlingly), because I was enjoying the books so much.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote