View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
Does it mean that you have to save every page as a JPEG ?
I tried it with a ~14 page doc using the "save as" option. It spat out 14 (or however many pages it actually was) PNG files into the directory I specified. They were all named "originalfilename_#.PNG" (where # was a sequential number). If you need JPG's specifically, a lot of graphics software will do batch conversions.

I suppose you'd want to change the numbering to 001, 002, etc. to get them to sort correctly for display....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote