View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #210
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Yeah, I finally figured out how to send them a message. told them I wanted brown, if it was a true brown and not orange-y, otherwise to send black.

I'd have gone with the standard Amazon cover, except I didn't like any of their colors.
I ordered another one just now....with the magnetic closure, in dark blue. I don't think they were selling the one with the closure, when I bought my light brown (first link-both are same seller). There are times when I would prefer that closure!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote