Thread: Custom fonts
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Does the 611 allow custom fonts to be used in ePub files (with no embedded font)?
It allows, but certain books ignore own fonts. You habe to copy the font files into "System -> Adobe -> Fonts" and use the right format, either *.ttf or *.otf (not sure which one, simply rename the file and copy both versions)

Quote:
I have been allowed to try one, and couldn't change the font, it only changed the font in the main interface, but I don't know if the ePub file I tried had embedded fonts.
If your books aren't locked by DRM you can use Calibre and the tips from this post (German section) to get rid of embedded fonts
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote