View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay let's me do some research and get back with you. I think it may be a permissions thing.

Okay it does seem to be a permissions issues. Do you have Administrator privileges on your account? You will need full access to install the program.
I would turn off UAC then try again to install. Right click on the setup file and choose Run as Administrator.
Yes I have admin rights and I already have UAC turned off but I tried right clicking and installing and the same error. I am trying to reinstall my printer drivers now to see if it will let me install that printer. I also tried running CCleaner but that didn't help.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote