View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:43 AM   #15
Gilmartin
Zealot
Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, PW2
I find the search facility pretty useless. It would be nice to be able to specify searching in English only- indeed why does what is supposed to be a UK store return results in all sorts of foreign languages? I did a search for "George Martin" and found the German (I think) version of Game of Thrones 2nd top of my result list. We speak English, not German, in the UK, so why is this happening?
On top of that, if it can't find the book you requested instead of saying "no result found" it spams you with 1000's of irrelevant "results".
I find Amazon much easier to use and much more user friendly. Its nice to get further suggestions based on the boook/author you have just been looking at, and really helpful to see reviews of the book from other users.
Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote