View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:16 AM   #29
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
If you are looking for a 199USD Lenovo A1 Ideapad with 8GB of memory or 16GB for 249USD, they are being manufactured and being sold in China.

I have been looking for the Lenovo A1 Ideapad since it was announced 2 conventions ago. Once it goes on sale at Amazon preferably, I will decide (depending configurations) if I will buy the A1 or the Galaxy WiFi 5.0, 5 inch player which is also on Amazon. Note there is a similar product which is a close out that sounds like this device. The correct 5 inch Galaxy is 269USD. If you click the box selecting screen size, it will change to the 4.0 4inch model, for 229USD.

Once both these devices are on Amazon my plan is to take one last look noting the configurations which might change on the A1 and the prices and make a buy.

The Galaxy is already in my Cart for pre-order. The release date is Oct 16, so there is about a week and a half before I could do anything anyway.

But where is the Lenovo A1?
Well I found it over in China, being sold under the LePad name, LePad A1-07, so it is being manufactured. If you read an earler post where I gave the address for a user guide on the Lenovo site, that is the designation of the guide, A1-07.

http://micgadget.com/14790/lenovo-7-...d-lepad-a1-07/

Likewise I find comments on the Lenovo Community like this:
"so frustrating"

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-...ING/m-p/556173

I am frustrated too.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote