View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #83
Karina
Enthusiast
Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Archos 101, Acer Iconia A500, HTC Incredible S...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namtar View Post
My personal niggle's with it are the toolbar/menu bar at the bottom - there's a few too many options and the ones i use most commonly - TOC/Notes and Theme/Display - are at opposite end's of the toolbar which involves scrolling accross.
We'll probably make some changes in this direction in a future release. We are trying to carefully plan this kind of UI reorganization to avoid moving things around and then move them again. I hope this will be soon available. Thank you for your suggestions.

Quote:
I've also noticed that it sometimes seems to lose track of where you are in a particular epub file - the library page shows the right page but it doesn;t open to there.
This problem should be fixed or at least confined to cases we could not reproduce there. So please do not hesitate signaling this problem if it occurs again!

Quote:
The only other issue is onr or two epubs that i've converted from mobi to epub via calibre have caused the app to crash. It restarts cleanly but totally fails for some reason on those files - aldiko handles them fine. I got around it by converting them via mobitools instead so not a big issue for me.
I was not aware of this problem, or I overlooked it: we'll investigate it...

Cheers,
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote