View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #10
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
I willl be surprised if they get apps such as moon + or aldiko working on the nook touch, but I could see a basic web browser being added (such as the one that was wriiten for the nook classic) maybe a different method of cataloguing books, even email and rss... but not much else...But I'm always amazed at what is being done to these units. ...

I would love to see a verson of trook for the nook touch
Why? Maybe there's a limitation of eInk that I don't know about, but Aldiko and Moon+ don't require scrolling.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote