View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:03 AM   #20
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
this looks really good but what I'd really like is for cover maintenance to sync with calibre's book & collections auto maintenance.

i.e. if I delete a book from Sony650 then reconnect to calibre - I'd like the calibre plug in to remove that associated cover from the screen saver set, and when I add books via calibre, for the covers to be automatically added( if I'm within the 15 book limit) - will that be possible at some point ?

Ultimately, I'd like the Sony, when it goes to sleep mode. to use the only cover of the book that I was last reading. that's if is sleeps while in a book, if it sleeps while on main menu than it should cycle all available covers.

finally, please consider upping the 15 book limit to say 50 - there's oodles of space on the sony drive!
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote