Thread: Unpacking of IQ
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #29
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpupsik View Post
speedtouch, no, I haven't read on the IQ yet. Personally for me the device is a bit heavy and to tell the truth I am an E-Ink fan, so I am hesitating to try reading on IQ But of course eventually I will try it to have my own judgment
P.S. In the past I've read one book on my Samsung Galaxy phone and I didn't like the experience comparing to reading on E-Ink screen.
I know what you mean. I am worried that I won't like to read using the IQ. I know I do not like to read for hours on my computer's LCD monitor. It just doesn't feel right.

I adore my 301+ and going from eInk to LCD probably won't be a good thing. Though, I could get an IQ just to do tablet-type of activites...like web browsing, email, etc.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote