View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 04:43 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradewinds View Post
I got tired of all the manual steps, so wrote a little os x application to help me extract the mobi ebooks I've purchased using the iphone kindle app. Hope this helps someone else. Basically, it scans your iphone backup directory for mobi files, and decrypts them to a directory of your choice. You just have to add your iphone ID which you can get from itunes by clicking on serial # on Summary page for your iphone. Once extracted, you can then drag the mobi file into calibre.

search github for TradeWinds, dmg available on downloads tab
What language did you write this application in? If you use Python or Pearl, it could then be cross platform compatible and also work on Windows.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote