View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:03 AM   #216
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
^ This. What Ixtab Said

Both parts are REQUIRED.
(Yes it is possible to amend the values manually, this is not supported)

EDIT: So I read the complete CR3runner source code.

Quote:
runtime.exec(new String[]{command.getPath() + File.separatorChar + command.getCommand(), command.getParam()}, null, new File(command.getPath()));
I haven't found yet where the permissions are altered to let that "work" in the source... Thus possibly the file level amendments are done instead by this...(or by hand by the user) Will dig around more but I don't see a clever automation solution in there yet.

So... I suspect cr3runner as the culprit, the point of "permissions altering"... but no actual proof yet. will keep digging.

EDIT 2: Hmm... http://code.google.com/p/cr3runner/s...areKindle.wiki

(I also fond this info elsewhere which I quote here
Quote:
Spoiler:
Quote:

Создаем файл developer.keystore и помещаем его в /var/local/java/keystore/ на Kindle, а также в conf/keystore проекта (используется при сборке).

Правим файл /opt/amazon/ebook/security/external.policy на Kindle. Добавляем в него
grant {
permission java.io.FilePermission "/mnt/us/qtKindle/-", "read,execute";
permission java.io.FilePermission "/mnt/us/cr3runner/-", "read,write,execute";
permission java.io.FilePermission "/mnt/us/cr3/-", "read,execute";
};

Which is roughly:

Create a file developer.keystore and put it in /var/local/java/keystore/ on Kindle, as well as in conf/keystore project (used for assembly). Edit the file /opt/amazon/ebook/security/external.policy on Kindle.

Add {Grant Permission java.io.FilePermission "/ mnt/us/qtKindle/-", "Read, execute"; Permission java.io.FilePermission "/ mnt/us/cr3runner/-", "Read, write, execute "; Permission java.io.FilePermission "/ mnt/us/cr3/-", "Read, execute"; };
So if you did that yourself by hand... (or something similar)
Then that would be why that works.

However this is no replacement for simply installing the correct prerequisites from the top post.

Thanks

Last edited by twobob; 01-30-2013 at 08:07 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote