View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I could see a slight red (infrared) light on my first Glo in the top right corner, but only when looking at a very sharp angle, almost parallel to the screen. I could see the white leds a little more brightly at the bottom right corner of the screen when looking down the screen. I assumed it was due to a misalignment of the screen in the case mechanism. I exchanged that Glo because the light button stopped working and received the replacement yesterday, which has no misalignment and the red light is not visible. If you can see the red light while reading, I would exchange it.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote