View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #101
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataphonic View Post
What happened to just enjoy your food and take some time off. We're bombarbarded with information all the time, and don't really have time to digest them.
I'm not saying I'm any better, I can watch tv, have my ipad on one side checking news.
In them good olden days, we Thought about the news we got, today they go down with the spaghetti bolognese.
I guess it depends whether you're an "eat to live" or "live to eat" person. I'm an "eat to live" person and I find eating boring - if I don't have something to read, someone to talk to, TV to watch, something else to do while I eat, I probably wouldn't eat much.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote