View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Excellent price on the Gum Drop. The thing I don't like about those types of cases is the added bulk and the lack of screen protecton. I had my kids' Nook Color in it for awhile, but took it out and never put it back in. I prefer to have something I can close over the screen, even at home. Lots of little monkeys in the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Agreed. I'm still on the lookout on what case to get for my Kindle Fire.
Check out this Active Case w/ Cover from Seidio ($45). Unlike the Gumdrop, it doesn't have any type of display protection. There's no hard lip surrounding the display, like there is with the Gumdrop. But it does have an optional snap-on hard cover and the Gumdrop doesn't; though I wish it did.

I don't like the book cover style cases for tablets. They're great for ereaders, though. For tablets, I prefer a bulky, rugged case.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-29-2012 at 02:59 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote