View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Jumping back to page 1

My 12-year-old daughter has recently appropriated my wife's Kindle 3 (she doesn't know that her grandparents bought her a Kindle Fire for her birthday...). Anyway, she's been complaining over the last few days that somehow the book jumps back to page 1 and she loses her place. Any idea why this might be happening? Any idea how she can quickly get back to where she was in the book?

(Hey, I'm a Sony/iPad guy...)
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote