View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #30
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
That's great news Steve. I realise you're selling print copies off your website, but I imagine that postage down to Australia will be prohibitive. More than happy to leave a reasonable donation for your "freebies" and very much looking to your ebooks coming out soon. Do let us know when they're out. Thanks!
A free copy of "The Oort Perimeter" is available here, and will also be available on the Astak ebook site as well. I'll also be offering books 2 and 3 of the series, plus book 1 of my anthology over there as well.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote