View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu.kumar View Post
But can it be atleast extracted so that i can manipulate with it?
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. If you're talking about being able to manipulate the physical toc.ncx file from an ePub, then yes. Simply unzip the ePub (it's a zip archive with a different extension) and have a look at the toc.ncx file. But that has nothing to do with calibre or any of its conversion options.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote