View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
no.guru
Crazy like a
no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by motu313 View Post
Hi,
I'm very interested in getting a PRS-T1, too. I dont't want to feel like a puppet on a string which I probably would when using any reader of Kindle's. My concern is whether I could use it with Kindle-books bought at Amazon.
Any comments?
calibre will convert a Kindle .mobi to an epub, which can be read by the T1. However I haven't done this so I can't attest to the quality.
no.guru is offline   Reply With Quote