View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #15
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Only this logic doesn't seem to apply when Mac owners try to justify their more expensive purchase to die hard owners of Windows machines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I think the cliche your looking for is "ignorance is expensive."
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Well, a *huge* difference for some is the price; For the price of an entry level iPad 2, you could buy them a Fire and a Kindle with special deals, plus another Fire for yourself or someone else!

I believe he was comparing the Fire to an Ipad(2)...(200 bucks vs 600 bucks)..Do you really believe "Ignorance" is the deciding factor in quality & performance here..?? These and the Amazons boards are filled with complaints/disappointment with the Fire..I was not starting a MAC/Windows debate..I dont believe it is a fair comparison between the Fire and the Ipad as the Fire is a cheap Reader/Tablet and is marketed as such. The the Ipad isn't ...and in this case and in most, the cheap becomes expensive..(when you buy return, and buy something else)...

Last edited by Cpl Punishment; 11-23-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote