View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
M_Agnum
Bezos > Jobs
M_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-booksM_Agnum has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
When I saw "First Time E-Reader User" I assumed that the review wouldn't offer much. Wrong! Your thoughtful, reasoned review was a breath of fresh air. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Thanks! I never write reviews for anything unless I feel I have a perspective or points to share that haven't already been shared. I noticed that everyone on the forum getting the DX seemed to be upgrading from some other reading device, so I thought it would be a good idea to give it a newcomers perspective.

Ultimately, I love the way this thing works to the point where I was willing to spend 15 minutes writing up that review. At the same time, I also wanted to help people who weren't sure about which direction to go.
M_Agnum is offline   Reply With Quote