View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breid View Post
Got my Aura HD sleep cover yesterday morning (still waiting on my Aura to arrive). I must confess that I do not like the plastic back cover. When I ordered if from WHSmith UK it was described as 100% leather, made no reference to the plastic back. Hmmmm, given the £39.99 cost, I am a somewhat disappointed. I am guessing that the reason that the plastic back is not covered in leather, is to preserve the ergonomic? design of the back and also to keep the weight and bulk of the cover to minimum level possible.
I was surprised to see that the Aura cover from Kobo has the same back design as the Aura itself. So far I like cover, and it seems to function as intended - puts the device to sleep when closed & wakes it up when opened. My only complaint is that the leather on the front of the cover is very soft & easily gets scratched while in my bag. But I'd rather the cover take the scratches than the Aura screen!!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote