View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #12
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
What could be a nice way to test is to enjoy the iliad by reading books on a regular interval until the battery is empty.
Good idea! During the 35-hour test I read books for maybe an hour total. One thing I have in mind is to measure (for example) the extra current draw caused by turning the page, opening a book, closing a book, scribbling, etc. Then it would be easy to see how much life you lose for each page turn.

Honestly, I think that if all you're doing is turning a page a minute, it won't have a huge effect on battery life. I'm pretty sure you'd get at least 30 hours out of it...
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote