View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #20
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by goesta View Post
Hi, this is my experience so far (also with Discworld books), and driving me batty. Let me know if anyone has come up with a workaround (other than randomly changing font size until the number happens to be in the right place).
On my Glo (firmware 2.3.2), I have to tap somewhere other than a link in order to turn a page, otherwise the link gets priority.

I don't have the Discworld books, do you have an example of a free book with the problem? The book I just tried works fine: http://www.feedbooks.com/book/83/war-and-peace
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote