View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:17 AM   #44
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If you refer to the version I am working on, it will be available in 3 or 4 days at most, as I am proofreading it (already covered 400 pages out of 600).
My version has TOC, images sized for a 6" screen, and links from the body to the glossary.
If you are interested just in the text, you can donwload the book in several formats, including lrf, from the website mentioned somewhere in this thread.
Yours!
astra is offline   Reply With Quote