View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 AM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
eb1150 and page returns

I actually noticed that Word page breaks (saved as RTF, anyway) are ignored with the GEB/Ebook Librarian program. They work just fine when I use the free program from Ebook Technologies, Inc. (the manufacturer of the eb1150 hardware/firmware).

I've had a few inconsistent problems with the GEB Librarian/eBook Librarian program:
  • book stop converting/displaying at the first "line feed" (as opposed to a "paragraph return")
  • book stops converting/displaying at certain types of bullet points (but not all)
  • book crashes the reader if it contains certain (or maybe certain sized) images

So, even though the ETI program takes a little longer - and I've never figured out how to import an HTML file to it directly - I still prefer it to the GEB Librarian program most of the time.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote