Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #745
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
The book I want find the name of is a fantasy book, with a roman type sword down the spine on the hard-cover edition, and a woman in armour raising a sword into the air, while mounted in a rearing horse, and has two men behind her. There is a major plot twist at the the end, when the prince or hero dies when you aren't expecting them too. because they are some sort of saviour. If anyone could help that would be great, as this has been bugging me since 2011! It's not Oath of Gold by Elizabeth Moon, though. It is also part of a trilogy (I think).
No idea plot-wise, but I have seen a book where the cover seemed to match the description, that was "Xanth" by Piers Anthony. Did not read it, however.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote