View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #882
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by richy1989 View Post
I save the CODE as a 'sh'
And run it with KUAl

there are five 'screensvr.png's in the the directory of ' /mnt/us/system/.assets/.../ ',they are in the same file name with 'screensvr.png'

but I just see only a png appeared in the directory of '/mnt/us/DK_System/xKindle/res/ScreenSaver',

Is there any way to get all the five 'png's,not only one?
Running it "by hand" is one way to get any error messages and also avoid troubleshooting the json and xml files at the same time.

Without the listing of any error messages and the full path names of the files before and after, I can not guess what is happening.

It is possible (although unlikely) that with your code, all five files where re-named to the same destination name.
But without the details of what happens as the script runs, I can not guess.

Just ssh (or telnet) into the kindle and run the script yourself, rather than with kual - get that part working as you intend first.

For instance, make a copy of the "cp -a ..." line just before the existing one - -
Then change the 'cp -a' part to: 'echo' -
When run from the command line, that will report what is being sent to the copy command.

PS: Cut and paste the full output of running the script by hand into 'code' blocks in your next post.

Last edited by knc1; 06-15-2013 at 01:48 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote