Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Monster by Frank Peretti is one option. It is Frank Peretti so is a "Christian fiction" book, but I don't remember there being too much preaching (it has been a while though)....
I've tried to read his novels and just can't get into them. That's too bad as I understand that his earlier novels are exciting and horrific enough that even people who hate most Christian novels liked them. Someday I'll manage.

On a completely unrelated note, I found out that there is a Kansas City death metal band named Troglodyte that specializes in Bigfoot-themed music. Here is one of their albums:
http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-to-Boggy-Creek-Explicit/dp/B0052GV9KM

Sadly, there aren't many reviews I could find except a couple of reviews on the Encyclopaedia Metallum site (one glowing and one meh). So if there are any fans of Troglodyte's music, please tell me where to find your reviews.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote