View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #55
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I honestly don't get it. 100 books per year is considered a fairly high target by many, even on these forums full of readers. 300 per year is a phenomenal rate that few accomplish, unless they're extremely short and easy books or the person has time to read all day. So.... 1000+ books means over 3 years for even the accomplished reader; basically the lifespan of most ereaders before people upgrade them! I see numbers here that translate (based on people's previously stated reading rates) to 10+ years!

I think some of you need your OCD meds to combat your hoarding.
I resemble that remark!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote