Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #34
tvuongpham
Banned
tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen, Kindle KB (dead) PRS-T1, PRS 350
Smile PRS-Txxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno_ View Post
Wait - the $160 T1 I bought 10 days ago is outdated already in a month or two;

Is this a joke?
in the states there is price protection.. and most of the T1 have been on discount. Outdated- is a relative term.. marketing drives sales of Newer better faster.. but my 350 is still a champ!

I do like my T1 in the standard case.. (minimal lightweight and works)

Generally Sony new release cycle is towards the Fall (in summer we hear the rumors) :-)

T! keep it. Enjoy it. Use it.. the elusive what is new around the corner will always be that.. elusive.

I find the wifi access on the T1 handy but i rather focus on reading.. than hitting the net for wiki or google.
tvuongpham is offline   Reply With Quote