View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by glsteadman View Post
I'm trying to set up Calibre on a second computer. I've copied my original database, with all of its metadata, and pasted it into the new Calibre Library folder. The new program, however, does not see any of that data - none of it. I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Anybody have any advice?

Thanks . . .
The procedure is simple - copy the entire library folder from the first computer to the second library, including the metadata.db file, then install Calibre on the second computer and point it to the copied library.
See here:
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual/faq.html#id32
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote