Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #57
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. But you have to wear an equal sized button for every other political candidate standing for any office anywhere in the world, so that you look like a multi-coloured Pearly King or Queen, and are unable to move due to the weight of your clothes.

I wish I could stop buying new e-ink devices.
Granted! They are now giving them away for free, which gives you horrible buyers regret because of all the money you already invested in devices!

I wish I could get that mosquito bite on the back of my left leg to stop itching.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote